Extended hours for conference attendees will be:
- Wednesday, August 22: 9am-11pm
- Thursday, August 23: 7am-11pm
- Friday, August 24: 7am-11pm
- Saturday, August 25: 7am-6pm
- Sunday, August 26: 9am-5pm
There will be "in and out" privileges; you'll be able to come and go during these hours. (Just be sure to have your conference badge!)
The Genealogy Center features one of the best genealogy collections anywhere. It has more than 800,000 books, microfilm, and microfiche titles from around the world. You'll definitely want to spend some time there!
Register now for FGS 2018, August 22-25. (Early bird pricing is in effect until July 1. Register now and save!)
We'll see you at the library!