|Societies: Creating a Social Media Plan|
In this archived episode of My Society, Thomas MacEntee focuses on the finer points of creating a social media plan for societies, including:
- What is a social media plan?
- Why do you need one? What is the goal?
- How do you get your society leadership on board?
- What is the difference between a social media plan and a social media policy?
- What is the difference between a Facebook group and a Facebook page?
- How do you know your plan is working?
Listen to the archived broadcast of "Creating a Social Media Plan" on the blogtalkradio My Society channel by FGS, or you can listen below:
Check Out History Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with mysociety on BlogTalkRadio
... and when you're done listening, you can find Thomas' outline and notes here.