FGS Invites You to Participate
The Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) is pleased to announce an invitation for FGS Ambassadors. If you are a blogger, social media enthusiast, writer, editor, or in any way interested in spreading the word about the FGS 2015 Conference, FGS is looking for you.
The 2015 FGS Conference scheduled for February 11–14 in Salt Lake City, Utah, will be a one-time special event with RootsTech. FGS Ambassadors will blog, share, like, +1, and tweet to spread the news about this unique FGS conference to their friends, colleagues, and everyone interested in genealogy.
Benefits to FGS Ambassadors include:
- Link to your blog, website, Twitter, or other social media accounts on the FGS 2015 Conference Ambassadors Page.
- Potential to be guest blogger on the FGS Voice Blog.
- Direct contact with the FGS 2015 Marketing Committee.
- Advance notice of press releases and other important updates from the Conference Committee.
- Participation in the FGS Ambassadors Facebook Group.
- Meet-up with other Ambassadors at FGS 2015—group photo for FGS publicity.
- Ambassador badge ribbon at the conference.
Having a genealogy blog or planning to attend the FGS 2015 conference are not requirements for participating.
Visit FGS Ambassadors on the FGS conference website to review the full guidelines for participating and to register as an FGS Ambassador.
Please register by October 8, 2014.
Contact Linda McCauley at email@example.com with any questions.