Over $1000 Prize Package To Be Awarded at FGS 2013 Conference
15 August 2013 – Austin, TX. The Federation of Genealogical Societies 2014 Conference Committee announces an exciting fundraising effort to benefit the Preserve the Pensions project: the 2014 Conference Donation Package. This amazing prize package consists of the following items:
- One (1) full conference registration for the FGS 2014 Conference in San Antonio, Texas, August 27-30, 2014.
- Four (4) nights at the Marriott River Walk Hotel (during the FGS 2014 Conference), donated by the Marriott Hotel San Antonio.
- Riders On the Orphan Train by Alison Moore (FGS 2014 keynote speaker).
- Rider On the Orphan Train Music CD by Alison Moore and Phil Lancaster (FGS 2014 keynote speakers).
- First Families of Texas, donated by the Texas State Genealogical Society.
- Our Heritage Recipes, donated by the San Antonio Genealogical and Historical Society.
- Texas water bottle and mug, Texas salsa and barbecue sauce, tortilla warmer, stone mortar and pestle, and San Antonio Classic Dessert cookbook all in a San Antonio bag donated by the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- 1 ticket - $5 donation
- 5 tickets - $20 donation
- 12 tickets - $50 donation
- 25 tickets - $100 donation
- 55 tickets - $250 donation
- 110 tickets - $500 donation
- 225 tickets - $1000 donation