(1) The CSGA Blog (http://www.csga.com/Blog/) is a joint society effort to keep the California Genealogical community informed. Topics include:
- Legislative issues affecting California genealogists
- California Projects including our FamilySearch partnership, the California Online Research Aid, the California Wiki on FamilySearch, and the many individual society projects throughout the state.
- California societies, websites, repositories, online materials and events.
- Posting to the blog are seasoned bloggers, Sheri Fenley and Gena Philbert-Ortega, and newcomers Junel Davidsen, CGSM and Cath Madden Trindle, CGSM.
(2) Csgacopyright (http://csgacopyright.wordpress.com), the second blog, is a continuation in our effort to help the genealogical community understand copyright issues. The blog discusses copyright law, provides links and feeds to other copyright web sites and will highlight blog postings on other sites.