GeneaBloggers Radio will be hosting a special one-hour broadcast live from the New England Regional Genealogical Conference on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 6pm Eastern. Here are the details from GeneaBloggers with information on how you can listen in live or catch the archived broadcast at a later date:
Join us for a special "conference edition" of GeneaBloggers Radio on Thursday, April 7, 2011 starting at a special time: 6pm Eastern, 5pm Central, 4pm Mountain and 3pm Pacific when we’ll be broadcasting with special guests from the New England Regional Genealogical Conference in Springfield, Massachusetts.
New England Regional Genealogical Conference
Held every two years, the New England Regional Genealogical Conference this year is coming from Springfield, Massachusetts. Join us as we report live from the conference!
Special Guests: Dick Eastman and Elissa Scalise Powell CG
Our live guests will include Dick Eastman of Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter, Elissa Scalise Powell, CG of the Board for Certification of Genealogists and many of the exhibitors at the NERGC conference.
The Buzz of the Exhibit Hall
A special thanks to Sharon Sergeant of the Massachusetts Genealogical Council for helping to organize this episode, get the word out to exhibitors and attendees, and for coming up with the “conference” episode concept.
And, as usual, you never know what other aspects of genealogy and family history we’ll discuss at GeneaBloggers Radio so tune in!
How It Works
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled "Special New England Regional Genealogical Conference Broadcast"
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 5:00 pm CDT on Thursday, April 7, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically - you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to dial in and share your thoughts and comments, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in - click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don't be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!