NGS invites you to enjoy the March offering in the NGS online interview series: Learning in a Supportive Community with Laura DeGrazia, CG, former BCG president and co-editor of the New York Genealogical and Biographical Record. Laura’s learning sets an example as she describes how she has benefitted from rubbing elbows with the experts, attending conferences, and reading the NGSQ. Film by Kate Geis and Allen Moore.
Also showing for our members:
· Leslie Anderson, MSLS
· Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL, FASG, FNGS, FUGA
· Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FNGS, FUGA
· David E Rencher, AG, CG, FIGRS, FUGA
· Willis H. White, CG
Log in at http://www.ngsgenealogy.org, click on the Members Only tab, and then click on NGS Videos in the sidebar menu.
Now showing for everyone:
· Thomas Adams, 2009 Rubincam Youth Award Winner
· Helen F. M. Leary, CG (EMERITUS), FASG, FNGS
· Paths to Your Past
· Home Study Course
· NGS Conferences
· Finding Your Family at the National Archives
· NGS & NARA