This issue contains great articles of interest to the whole genealogy community, including a tribute to Sandra Hargreaves Luebking who retires as the editor of FORUM after a nearly incredible 25 years and 100 issues of the magazine! Sandra is one of the most beloved leaders in our genealogical community. She is a highly respected author, editor, instructor, lecturer and researcher. She also is a warm and wonderful friend to thousands of us.
In addition, you'll find lots of great content in this issue:
- Margaret Cheney tells the Ohio Genealogical Society's new library and how the society made the dream a reality
- Mothers' Pension Records are explained by genealogy librarian Pam Cooper
- Paul Milner, MDiv, BS, shares a wealth of book reviews
- Christine Rose, CG, CGL, FASG, provides the news from Family Associations
- Randy Seaver's "Genealogy 2.0" column discusses "The Seduced Genealogist"
- News about the 2011 FGS Conference to be held in Springfield, Illinois, on September 7-10
What? You're not a subscriber yet? FGS is offering a one-year subscription to the FGS FORUM, which is produced in electronic format (PDF), for $15 and a special two-year membership deal for $25. Learn more at http://fgs.org/forum and download a sample issue. You can subscribe online or print and mail your check.